Roger Brunelle (61) is the 2nd oldest of the 8 Brunelle brothers. Roger retired from the Postal Service Nov 30, 2005 at age 62 years and 8 months after exactly 20 years of service to you and our mail system. I have my library of 2300 books to read, which are mostly about religious subjects, during my retirement. I have read 10 books since I retired.
My immediate younger brother, Vernon Bruce (62), died Aug 16, 2006 of pancreatic cancer at age 62 and 2 months.
My one older brother, Robert (59), died Feb 13, 2011 of Alzheimer’s at age 69 and 2 months.
July14, 2010 extreme cataracts forced me to replace my natural eye lens with functional TECNIS multifocal lens. I no longer need to wear glasses and I can see 20/30 from my worst eye. I am very comforted in being able to see well.
I watch way too much TV — mostly educational programs, the big four tennis tournaments and religious programming striving to explain ETERNITY — which I wish to each of my classmates — ENJOY the very best possible ETERNITY.
Here’s some great wisdom from the web:
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die
2. Nothing bites more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.
12. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
13. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
14. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
15. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Jack Daniels than Kay.
16. I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
17. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
18. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?