Registration documents are included in both pdf (print it out, fill it in by hand, mail it) form, and as Microsoft Word 2003 (open document in Word, type in the information, mail it in)
Wine-b reactor-registration (as pdf)
Wine-breactor-registration (as Word document)
Please indicate your intention to attend to Judy Keplinger: email@example.com.
CLASS OF ’61 and CLUB 40 EVENTS
Updated March 15, 2011
Friday, September 9, 2011
• Jet Boat Tour of Columbia River Reach – the Reach is the last free-flowing water of the Columbia River. We have negotiated a rate of $58/person (usually $84) based on filling the 22 person jet boat. First come, first served basis. The tour leaves from the Howard Amon boat dock and runs up the river to the White Bluffs area. It provides a fascinating look at the local wildlife (deer, coyotes, beaver, and all kinds of birds), the area’s history, and the Hanford reservation. Check-in is at 7:45am, and returns at about 12:45pm. It is cool on the river, you will need a jacket.
• Wine Country Tour with box lunch. The bus will pick-up at the Clarion Hotel parking lot at 9:30am and return to the hotel at 3:00pm. Tour includes Bookwalter, Barnard Griffin, Kiona Vineyards, Fidelitas and Cooper Wineries. Cost of bus tour and luncheon is $25/person. Additionally, there may be a $5 wine tasting fee (optional) at each winery which is credited to wine purchases.
• Golf Tournament – Jack Glover is willing to coordinate. Please advise firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating.
• 5pm Registration & Badging – Club 40 Event – Meet and Greet function at Richland Red Lion (Hanford House). Our class will be in the courtyard. Sliders and a chocolate fountain Cost: $25/person.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
• B-Reactor Tours – Thanks to Margaret (Toner) & Gary Petersen, we have 100 tickets for a private tour of the original reactor at Hanford (recently designated as a historical landmark). Buses are the only acceptable transportation to the site and reservations must be submitted to the DOE in early August. Cost is $15/person. This is a remarkable opportunity to see what our parents created while they “worked at Hanford”! Buses will leave from the Clarion Hotel for either a morning or afternoon tours. The morning tour leaves from the Clarion Hotel at 8:45am and returns at 12:45pm. The afternoon tour will leave the hotel at 1:00pm and return at 5:00pm.
• Registration and private dinner at Terra Blanca Winery, 34715 DeMoss Road, Benton City from 6:30-11:00pm. The winery is grand and spacious with fabulous vistas of the Yakima River Valley. Cost is $45/person. Reservations are a MUST.
6:30pm – no-host beer and wine
7:00pm – class picture
7:30pm – dinner, program, dancing.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
• Farewell Brunch – 10am – 2pm. Pastries, juice and coffee will be provided. We will gather at the Gazebo in Howard Amon Park (previously Riverside Park) for a final get together and a special remembrance of our deceased classmates. No cost to attend.